At the temple for Jason's Wedding

THE TEMPLE....

The reason we went to Portland, OR over this last weekend was for my cousin Jason's wedding. He was sealed to his fiance Carissa and her daughter (sorry, I forgot her name) on Saturday Aug. 18th. It was a beautiful sealing in a gorgeous temple.



INSIDE THE TEMPLE....

These were taken inside the temple. Yes, I said "inside". The Portland temple has a beautiful atrium filled with plants/flowers. It did smell a little musty, but once you were in there a few minutes you got used to the smell.


(This is my mom's si
ster, my Aunty Shauna and her husband Michael. They live in Orem, UT).





WAITING FOR THE BRIDE AND GROOM....

I know, you are all wondering why I have this picture. This is the real deal, we didn't stage this. I was going to take a picture of my Aunty Julie, Jason's mom, and she was going to take a picture of me. When I looked through my camera, I saw her with hers up. So I seized the moment and snapped the shot. I know what some of you are thinking, and NO, this is NOT "Haywood Syndrome".



We dressed our girls in their nicest dresses so we could get some good pictures at the temple. Well, we forgot one thing....they would have to smile at the SAME time! This was the best we got! I still think it's adorable.


This picture was even harder to get all 3 of us to smile at the same time! This, again, was the best we got! At least I can say my eyes are open! :)








Princess Napualokelani (do I need to say more?)




This is us, at the temple. We had to take several pictures
in order to get a half-way descent one.
Yes, it was because my eyes were always closed!

TAKING PICTURES ....


The mother and father of the groom.....my Aunty Julie and Uncle Rob Chong






The groom's family... Aunty Julie, Rainy, Terrance (He is serving a mission in Hillsboro, OR and was able to attend his brother's sealing.)





The groom's oldest sister Chelsea and her family...the Coburns








Sisters...my Aunty Julie and Aunty Shauna









INTRODUCING THE BRIDE AND GROOM.....

The Jason Chong Family.










Jason, struttin' down the sidewalk. "Who's the man?" (He didn't really say that, but it looks like that's what he's thinking.....)



Parents of Jason, the groom.














This is now the entire Rob and Julie Chong family! Congratulations Jason and Carissa! (Sorry Rainy, I didn't realize my camera was zoomed up that far. I didn't mean to cut off half your face!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful temple!! And your girls look so cute!! Guess those DI dresses paid off!!!