If You've Ever Wondered About Matt........


Well, the other night Matt thought it would be funny to take some suction-cup spoons (from a game Leah has) and try and stick them to his forehead. I obviously could not miss a chance to capture this on film.....so I ran and got the camera. What was even more funny was that he thought I was just taking pictures (which I did).....but I secretly switched to camcorder mode and recorded him! (hee hee hee)



Ok....for some odd reason there is a video here when I edit the post, but when I go the my actual blog the video doesn't show up. I'll work on trying to figure this out. (Any hints....?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. So, did Matt do this just for your and his entertainment or were the girls involved as well??

Melody Rice said...

Oh, the girls were definately involved. But, honestly, he did this for his OWN entertainment! Not kidding.....