All Things Leah


Our lives now can be found enjoying the Fall season: school (and all that goes with it), less sunshine, cold mornings, needing a jacket outside (or for me, a coat!), baking, checking out the awesome spider webs all over outside our house, sports, and my favorite...long hot showers! As the seasons changes, so do our activities. We find ourselves becoming more lazy, and doing things inside because we're all wimpy.....yes, even Matt! This blog is dedicated to Leah and the creative little mind she was blessed with!


(Leah going to her first day of preschool!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color scheme! And the pics too!!!

Unknown said...

What a sweet little girl.

o1ohana said...

your blog is pink!! shock and awe...shock and awe.

Melody Rice said...

I know! "shock and awe"! Pink! I think it's growing on me. Don't tell anyone.....I can't let this get out in the open!