The hunt for cavities....I mean candy!

Well, the real part of Halloween finally came: Trick-or-Treating! Actually, it was Trunk-or-Treating first. We met at our church at 6:00pm and walked around the parking lot as the kids got their goodies. Leah made it halfway through the parking lot before she wanted her stroller. We should have dressed her up as a princess instead of a black cat because she's so spoiled. (Yes, I pushed her, she never had to get out of the stroller).


The best part came once we reached home. The kids got to see all the yummy candy they got! Do these little girls really need that much candy?! WOW! I sure miss being able to Trick-or-Treat. Luckily I can live through my kids. That's part of the perks of being a mom!

2 comments:

o1ohana said...

did you cut pua's bangs?

Melody Rice said...

No....she cut her bangs. I had to "fix" them. They've actually grown about an inch since we cut them!