The Costumes

This year the whole family dressed up. Hailey was a beautiful ballerina. (She's wearing a sweater and pants underneath her leotard because it was cold outside and she didn't want to wear a coat. That's why she looks like she gained a few pounds. She really didn't.) Leah was a black cat. What else can I say about her? She's so cute! Matt and Mel dressed up like Dracula. Who's a better Dracula? Personally, I think I am because I could slick my hair back. Matt didn't have enough hair on his head to slick back, so he had to spike his!


And who said a girl couldn't pull off Dracula? (I believe that was my brother who said that.......ha ha ha Koa!)

1 comment:

o1ohana said...

mel..you win. i'm a little scared. and i wonder if this is the first time matt has worn eyeliner...i'm gonna go with no.